Best ATV Exhaust : Top Picks for an ATV Rider.
All-terrain vehicles commonly referred to as ATVs, come in different makes and sizes. Similarly, they vary in power and performance. This is in regards to the purpose for which the machine is used. Notably, their key defining feature is usually the exhaust. I’m almost certain that you’ll always want to have and purchase the best. We can sum that up by mentioning that getting value for money is the utmost goal. That said, you need to have some basic knowledge of the same. It will come in handy – believe me!
In This Article
5 Best ATV Handlebars Recommendation and Reviews
Let’s have a look at some of the best ATV exhausts available in the market. While at it, we’ll also highlight some of the best ATV exhausts for power as rated by genuine users. We always strive to give you reliable and creditworthy insights. But that’s not until we get to understand the purpose of an ATV exhaust.
1. 7/8" 22MM Handlebar with Foam Pad for ATV
The Red Handlebar with Foam Pad brand is made of CNC-machined aluminum alloy that provides strength and durability. It comes with a rubber grip pad to provide good control, stability when riding your machine. Its anodic oxidation process provides a smooth and beautiful metallic alloy coating that is corrosion-resistant. It has a universal design that fits most ATVs, dirt bikes, motocross bikes, and motorcycles.
Features of the Red Handlebar with Foam Pad
- It is made from high-quality aluminum alloy that’s lightweight and provides strength and durability.
- The handlebar has a universal design to fit most ATVs and dirt bikes.
- There are foam grips on the bars for control when riding your machine to prevent fatigue.
- It also comes with an easy-to-install hardware kit.
- The red handlebar dimensions are 32 x 4.5 x 3.2 inches, and it weighs 2.14 pounds.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL- DOSON motorcycle handlebars are made of #7003 metal, which is a composite metal of steel and aluminum alloy, stronger than 6061-T6 aluminum.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - The 7/8" handlebars is specially formulated to increase the ultimate tensile strength and reduce the weight by 16%.
- ACCURATE SIZE - Size: height: 4.9 inch; width: 31.1 inch; elevation: 2.9 inch. After fine processing and accurate data measurement, this size design is in line with ergonomics, strong and comfortable.
- ANODIC OXIDATION - Our 7/8" handle bar is adopted the anodic oxidation process, the anodized surface will show incredible light and bright color.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES - You will get a 7/8" off-road handlebar +1* bar pad+1* pair grips + 1* handlebar crossbar and we offer 2 years warranty.
The Red Handlebar with Foam Pad for ATV provides the best grips that ensure stability when riding your ATV.
2. ProTaper Sport 855-896 7/8in. Handlebars
ProTaper Sport Aluminum Handlebars are made from lightweight aluminum alloy that provides the necessary durability and resistance to wear and tear for rough handling. They come with a rubber grip surface that ensures control, stability, and comfort when riding your ATV. The handlebar is designed for use on motocross or off-road vehicles but can also be used on other vehicles.
Features of the ProTaper Sport 855-896 Aluminum Handlebars
- Its overall diameter is 7/8 inches with a 5mm wall thickness that provides support and traction.
- The product is constructed from aluminum alloy for strength and durability.
- It comes with a rubber grip surface that provides stability.
- The handlebar is designed to suit off-road vehicles
- It has a broader base at the bottom for better balance and provides an easy way to adjust.
- The dimensions of the 7/8 inches handlebar are 33 x 6 x 4 inches, and it weighs 1 pound.
The ProTaper Sport Aluminum Handlebars are lightweight, sturdy, and durable handlebars made from aluminum alloy that provide better performance on your ATV.
3. ProTaper Black Adventure High Handlebar (PMT 8863D)
The ProTaper black adventure handlebar is one of the best handlebars available. It comes with rubber grips to provide tire stability when riding your ATV on high speeds or rough terrains. The handlebar is made of aluminum alloy for strength, durability, and lightweight properties- making it perfect for off-road vehicles. It has an epoxy inner coating that protects it against corrosion.
Features of the ProTaper Black Adventure High Handlebar
- It is made from lightweight aluminum alloy that provides strength, durability, and stability for off-road vehicles.
- The product is coated with an epoxy inner coating to protect it against any form of corrosion.
- It comes with rubber grips that ensure support and stability for your vehicle at high speeds or on rough terrains.
- The dimensions of the ProTaper black adventure handlebar are 34 x 9.5 x 4 inches, and it weighs 2.95 pounds.
- Made from 4mm, proprietary, 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength, and impact absorbing flex
- High tech, stress relieved, shot peen and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
The ProTaper black adventure bars are durable and sturdy, providing stability on rough terrains.
4. Pro Taper Seven Eighths Handlebars - Standard 7/8 (CR High) (Black)
The 7/8 ProTaper handlebar is a standard handlebar made of steel alloy. It comes in black color that enhances the appearance of your ATV. It also makes it more visible during inclement weather conditions such as fog, rain, and snow. The handlebar has a thick wall that makes it sturdy and durable. It has a universal design that fits most ATVs, dirt bikes, motocross bikes, and motorcycles. Its cold-forged crossbar ensures strength and durability.
Features of the Pro Taper Seven Eighths Handlebar
- It is made from a high-quality steel alloy that’s lightweight, sturdy, and durable.
- They have rubberized grips on the bar for more control.
- Its dimensions are 5 x 3 x 33 inches, and it weighs 2 pounds.
- The black color enhances the appearance of the handlebar.
- It has a cold-forged crossbar that increases its strength and durability.
- Its clutch side knurling can be easily adjusted and provides excellent grips and controls.
- The Seven Eighths (SE) Handlebar represents the state of the art in 7/8" handlebar design.
- Its 2000 series aluminum alloy construction and five millimeter-thick wall design, combined with its cold-forged crossbar and CNC-machined clamps, make it perfect for riders who prefer solid, predictable feedback.
- SE Handlebars are available in bends to suit all bikes and riding styles, and come in five colors.
- 7/8" tubing at the clamping area.
- Exclusive 5 mm-thick 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strengths.
The Pro Taper seven-eighths bars are durable and lightweight making it perfect for off the road.
5. Krator Handlebar 7/8" Black Euro Style
The Krator handlebar is best for ATV riders looking for a high-quality handlebar. It is made from a strong and sturdy steel alloy that provides strength, stability, and durability when riding your ATV at night or during inclement weather conditions. It has rubber grips to ensure comfort at high speeds or rough terrains.
Features of the Krator Handlebar
- It is made from heavy-duty aluminum material that’s sturdy and durable.
- The products dimensions are 27.56 x 5.12 x 2.36 inches
- It is coated with an inner coating that protects it against corrosion for longer durability.
- It has rubber grip pads that ensure comfort and stability at high speeds.
- Euro Style Handlebars made from Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Bar Size: 7/8"
- Material: Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Brand: Krator | Color: Black
- Width: 27"
The Krator motorcycle handlebar is a heavy-duty and high-quality product perfect for ATV riders who want better control of their ATVs.
Comfortable Long-Distance Riding
A handlebar should be comfortable for long-distance riding. Since you spend hours on the ATV, riding it in uncomfortable positions can be quite cumbersome. A comfortable handlebar is designed to provide a lot of support, has soft padding on the underside, and is adjustable. It should easily fit your ATV and shouldn’t be a hassle to install. It is best to choose a wider surface area at its base or one with rubber grips.
Your ATV handlebar should be easy to move and control. Some of them allow for more flexibility and agility than others, which may make a difference depending on where and how often you ride. For example, some handlebars are designed to be more rigid for stability. In contrast, others are flexible, making navigating rough terrain easier or turning quickly on trails. You need to ensure you know how it will work before purchasing one so there won’t be any surprises when you need to use it.
A flexible handlebar enables you to control your ATV with ease. Since you are using it to control the vehicle, a handlebar that is too rigid may be difficult to use. When choosing one, make sure that when you lean into it or apply pressure to turn around curves or sharp corners, there’s enough flexibility for easy movement without sacrificing stability.
Your ATV handlebars should be stable. They are designed to provide a solid base to have more control over your vehicle. If it tilts, wobbles, or is unstable in any way, it will affect how easily you can maneuver the ATV. It may even result in an accident if it’s too hard to balance.
ATV handlebars are made from a variety of materials. Most are made from durable plastic, steel, or aluminum, and some have rubber grips for added comfort and control. The best material provides the most support, is easy to grip and maneuver, has good resistance from wear and tear and corrosion. Most handlebars are made from a combination of these materials, so it’s best to choose one with several qualities for better safety. You also need to choose one that is sturdy enough to support your weight.
What are the Different Grip Styles?
The grip design provides a comfortable place to hold when you ride. There are various grip designs such as slip-on, clamp-on, and bar end grips. Slip-on grips offer a cleaner look while providing added durability. You can adjust the clamps for a tight fit. Bar-end grips give a decorative look as well as better control.
The waffle pattern design is found on the handlebars and ensures maximum grip. It provides better stability for your ATV dirt bike when going through tough terrains or in inclement weather conditions such as rain or snow. They are made from a high-quality rubber material that’s durable to withstand any condition.
Pillow Top Pattern
Pillow top pattern designs are made from a high-quality rubber material. They provide tire support for your ATV for long journeys. The pillow top is thick and provides a better grip making it suitable for rough terrains and harsh weather conditions.
Padded Top Pattern
A padded top pattern is your best option when looking for a design that provides extra stability when riding your ATV. They are made from a rubber material that’s durable and provides added grip. The padding on the handlebars is thick to provide more support.
How about the grip affixation? The best handlebar grips help in controlling your ATV while driving. There are various types of grip affixation, such as interlocking, screw-on, and collars. Interlocking grips provide a tight fit without any tools while providing added comfort for riders. Screw-on grips require a screwdriver to tighten them onto the bars while providing additional grip. Collars are made of rubber material that’s cheap and easy to install on your ATV without any hassle or tools.
Slip-on grips are the most common type of grips. They are attached with a rubber or plastic adhesive that provides additional stability as you ride. The good thing about them is that you don’t need any tools for installation. You can remove them and replace them with a different design whenever you want. They come in various designs enabling you to choose the best.
Lock-on grips are made from a rubber material. They are attached to the handlebars by locking them into place with a screw and nut. They are best for ATV riders who like to change their grips often.
The best ATV handlebar mitts provide you with maximum support and control while riding your vehicle. They should be made from quality materials that are durable to withstand any weather condition. The recommendations in this article will enable you to select the best and realize value for your money.
About the Author
Eric Riley is a true ATV enthusiast. He has been using ATVs for years and knows his way around them like the back of his hand. He’s passionate about what he does, and loves sharing that passion with other people who are interested in learning more or buying their first ATV.