Best ATV Mirror - Buying Guide
ATV mirror allows you to see what is behind or on the sides of your vehicle. It enables you to ride safely while preventing accidents and incidences that could cause injury and damages.
There are two types of mirrors for your ATV, rear and side view. Rear mirrors provide a picture of what is behind the vehicle you are riding. On the other hand, the side mirror presents an image of your vehicle’s left or right.
What We Will Learn In This Article
7 Best ATV Mirror For The Money
This article will discuss the best ATV mirrors that are adjustable with a wide viewing range. We will also discuss answers to some of your frequently asked questions on the topic. Read on and join the discussion.
The following are rear and side mirrors to consider for your ATV or UTV.
1. Chupacabra Offroad Rear View Side Mirror
Chupacabra manufactures this high-quality glass mirror with a wide fitment for your ATV. The mirror is sturdy and displays clear rear view images. It enables you to see clearly, and it does not break easily. The mirror can be mounted up high or down low, depending on your preference.
The package comes with a set of two mirrors. It has a break-away design that enables it to handle impact well. The product lasts for a long time, allowing you to realize your money’s worth. It comes with mounting hardware, and it takes an average of ten minutes to install. Isn’t that great? It has a fair price of $39.95 on Amazon.
What makes Chupacabra offroad the best ATV rear view mirror?
- Its dimensions are 8.5*2.5*7.5 inches, and it weighs 2.2 pounds.
- The mirror comes in two clamp sizes and two thickness rubber washers. They enable it to fit and be secure on your vehicle along the terrain.
- It has a wide fitment design that makes it perfect for various ATVs and UTVs.
- The mirror has a convex lens, which is highly adjustable to suit your ATV.
- It comes with a high-impact ABS housing that has a flexible ball socket.
- It is compatible and fits most ATVs and UTVs.
- ✅ INCLUDES DRIVER AND PASSENGER SIDE MIRRORS - Driver and Passenger side are both fully adjustable 360 degrees to fit any round tube roll cage. The mirror glass shape is convex, which provides a wider view range. larger than most rear view UTV mirror options.
- ✅ HIGH IMPACT ABS HOUSING - offers a full range of adjustability, mirror glass is shatter proof, and tempered for safety. The breakaway glass design with the bevel edges ensures your glass will stay safe, and last for years as your Utv accessories.
- ✅ LARGE FIELD OF VIEW - Mirror Dimensions are 4" wide by 7.2" tall, with a sleek and stylish design that looks great on all UTV's, and big enough for maximum view, even over harsh terrain. ATV mirrors make your experience safe and comfortable.
- ✅ UNIVERSAL FITMENT - Fits almost all UTV's with a 1 5/8" - 2" diameter round tube roll cage - Polaris RZR mirror, Can Am X3 , Can Am Maverick , Yamaha Rhino and YXZ 1000 , Kawasaki KRX 1000 and MULE, Honda Talon and Pioneer 700 & 1000, and more. Does NOT fit Channel shaped cages ( Polaris Ranger Canam Defender Polaris General ). VEHICLE LISTINGS BELOW TO CONFIRM FITMENT. Other side by side accessories like a windshield or doors may prevent the use of these mirrors, message us for details).
- ✅ LIFETIME WARRANTY - Have an issue? Reach out to us! Message us and we will take care of you! Arizona based company, we ride the same trails and dunes you do! The large field of vision is one of the best of any utv mirror along with being one of the best utv accessories you can own.
The Chupacabra offroad rear side mirror is an excellent choice. It flexible and does not break easily.
2. BETOOLL Rear View Mirror
The BETOOLL rear view mirror is one of the best ATV mirrors available in the market. It is a 16.5-inch mirror that is easy to mount, and you can do it yourself. Its wide range convex lens lets you see the back, left, or right images for safe driving.
The product comes with mounting hardware that enables it to fit perfectly into your ATV. It does not vibrate, and it has a high impact-resistant housing. The housing prevents it from shattering due to the harsh terrain environment. Its price is $23.99 on Amazon.
Why is BETOOLL the best ATV rear view mirror?
- Its convex lens is wide to display clear images of backside cars and objects in a glance.
- The product’s dimensions are 17*4*4.7 inches, and it weighs 1.05 pounds.
- It has a high impact-resistant housing that prevents it from shattering in the rough terrain.
- The mirror has a durable and robust steel clamp of 1.75 to 2 inches.
- The package comes with durable plastic and stainless bolts that hold it into position.
- It also comes with a black electroplated steel bracket for a secure and perfect fit for your vehicle.
- WIDEN YOUR VIEW---Wide angle 16.5" x 3.2" Convex mirror for maximum rear view without being cumbersome.
- 1.75”-2” UNIVERDSL CLAMP ---Strong and durable steel clamp,Super tough housing resists damage,Wide range of adjustment.Note:please check the size of your roll bar before ordering.
- FIT VEHICLE---Fits Most UTV, Boat, Car, Truck, Machine, Tractor, Heavy Equipment as Long as Roll Cage Size Between 1.75 - 2 Inch.Such as Yamaha,Polaris,Kawasaki MULE and more.Refer to the description for more detailed information.
- EASY INSTALLATION--- Black painted brackets with stainless steel hex bolts for a reliable, secure mount with adjustability provide the perfect fit for all UTV's and side by sides.
- Full refund for any manufacturing defects.If there are any concerns,please contact us.We are always be ready to help you.
The BETOOLL is one of the best ATV mirrors. It displays clear images and adjusts well to suit your preference.
3. Kolpin UTV Side Mirrors
Kolpin is a superior brand well known for its high-quality ATV accessories. The UTV side mirrors are a perfect fit, and they are compatible with utility vehicles. The package comes with a set of two mirrors for the driver and passenger seat. It has a wide viewing range that enables it to display images from the back and sides of the ATV for safe driving.
The mirror has an upright portrait orientation with two mirrors on each unit. It has a rugged fold-in and break-away design that protects it from damage. It is also shatterproof, making it durable and worth its value. On Amazon, the product goes for $44.99.
Why is Kolpin one of the best ATV mirrors?
- Their dimensions are 9*9*7 inches, and they weigh 2.3 pounds.
- They have a dual-view convex lens that has a wide viewing range and image stabilization.
- The UTV side mirrors have ball and socket joints that enable you to alter them to various positions.
- It has a break-away feature that allows it to handle high impact while racing in the terrain.
- The package comes with all the clamps and hardware that fits 1 5/8- 2 inches round tubing.
- It has a high-impact ABS housing that prevents it from shattering or vibrating when you ride in harsh environments.
- Dual-view lenses for wide viewing range
- Rugged fold-in and break-away design
- Included clamps fit 1-5/8" - 2" round tubing and Polaris and Can-Am profile tubes
- Low-Profile clamp compatible with most windshields and doors
- Package includes a set of two mirrors (Passenger and driver side)
The Kolpin UTV side mirrors are sturdy and durable, with a viewing angle for safe driving.
4. Chupacabra Offroad DELUXE
Chupacabra offroad is one of the best brands of ATV mirrors in the market. It comes with a dual bracket and bolts to secure it to be able to endure rough terrain. The glass mirror is rubber-mounted to reduce vibration. It is a durable mirror with a 1.75-inch diameter, and it has a wide viewing angle of 16*3 inches.
The product has high adjustability making it perfect for your vehicle. It is compatible with Polaris Ranger 400,500,700 and 800. It also fits the 2015 John Deere gator XPX and XUV. On Amazon, it goes for $ 38.99.
What makes Chupacabraone of the best ATV mirrors?
- Its dimensions are 16*3.5*7 inches and weigh 1.5 pounds.
- The mirror has a wide viewing angle. It enables you to view vehicles or objects on the back or sides of the ATV.
- It has a low-profile bracket that fits under canvas or aluminum roofs without any modifications.
- The package comes with dual 10mm aluminum brackets with 3mm hex bolts to secure it to your ATV.
- It has rubber mounting clamps to reduce vibration, which can cause shattering.
- The glass mirror has a high adjustment level, enabling you to install them according to your preference.
- It has a convex shape lens that ensures top view in rough terrain.
- Easy and Simple Install - Add the deluxe Side by Side mirror with a tool free install, and simply add in the rubber mount to the clamps to reduce vibration in the UTV mirror for a sturdy result. Get off-road faster with this easy mounted mirror.
- Sleek and Low Profile Design - The low profile mounting brackets are designed to fit under most canvas / plastic / aluminum roofs without modification. The sleek design of the ATV mirror gives you better vision both in front of you with the low profile design and behind you with its wide range view.
- Widen Your Vision - Chupacabra's Side by Side OVERSIZE Custom Mold is 16" x 3" Convex shape for maximum rear view in rough terrain. Have full control of your vision and stay safe while you are enjoying your favorite off-road sport.
- Find the Perfect Fit- Chupacabra's Side by Side mirror fits under the RZR 800 XP 900 900 / 900S 2011 - 2017 / & XP 1000 / Turbo 2014 - 2017 visor without removal or trimming. Make sure you get the best accessories for the right model.
- Everything You Need For Install - 1.75" diameter, Dual 10mm aluminum brackets with 3mm hex bolts for a reliable, secure mount with 2" of adjustability provides the perfect fit for all UTVs, RZRs, and Side by Sides.
The Chupacabra offroad deluxe gives you a wide viewing field and adjustability at an affordable price.
5. ATV TEK UTV Mirrors
The ATV TEK UTV are highly versatile mirrors. The package comes with one mirror that you can mount on your ATV’s right or left side. Its head can bend to a portrait or landscape orientation depending on where you ride and your preference. It has a rectangular shape convex mirror that increases its field of view.
The product has a return home feature that returns it to a preset position whenever it folds. Therefore, you do not have to make adjustments after riding in rough terrain after a while. On Amazon, it goes for $42.98.
Why is the ATV TEK UTV one of the best ATV mirrors?
- The mirror has a universal design that enables it to fit all tubular roll cages from 1-2 inches in diameter.
- Its dimensions are 6.8*11*3.2 inches, and it weighs 1 pound.
- You can mount it on either side of the ATV for a clear field of view.
- It has a rubber seal, ball, and isolator to reduce vibration when racing on a rough trail.
- The mirror has a break-away technology that allows it to fold when passing through bushes and branches.
- It has a dual clip installation system that enables you to adjust it according to your preference.
- The product is made from high-grade material with a versatile design.
- ANTI-VIBRATION- Isolator for better vision
- PANORAMIC perspective enhances visual clarity
- LOW PROFILE designed for narrow trails and brush
- DUAL CLIP stable mounting system adjustable for most bars
- BOTH SIDES comes with one mirror that can be mounted on either side
The ATV TEK UTV mirror is an excellent choice for your ATV. It has a versatile and low-profile design suitable for narrow trails and bushes.
6. Kemimoto UTV Rear View Center Race Mirror
The Kemimotomirror rearview mirror is a high-quality product that retails at an affordable rate. It enables you to realize the worth of your money. The mirror has a 15-inch convex shape that provides you with a wide field of view to prevent accidents. It is compatible with various ATVs and UTV. However, you need to confirm if it fits your vehicle before ordering.
The rearview mirror is universal with clamps compatible with a 1.75 to 2-inch roll ball. It comes with butterfly clamps that are easy to install and disassemble, saving you time and energy. The package comes with mounting hardware. On Amazon, it goes for $23.95.
What makes Kemimoto UTV one of the best ATV mirrors?
- Its dimensions are 16.2*4.2*3.5 inches, and it weighs 1.25 pounds.
- The mirror comes with an electroplated aluminum bracket with anti-slip pads. The pads are compatible with the mirror’s roll ball.
- It has butterfly clamps that are easy to assemble and disassemble.
- It is universal with clamps that fit a 1.75 to 2 inches roll bar.
- The product has a 15-inch convex rear mirror that displays images on the back and sides of the UTV.
- It has a toothed design that prevents wind or shock when racing or riding on a rough trail.
- 【1.75" & 2" UNIVERSAL CLAMPS】 - Universal fits 1.75" or 2" roll bar. This UTV rearview mirror will compatible with Polaris 2021 RZR PRO XP, XP 1000, Turbo, 900, 800, & 570 models/Arctic Cat Wildcat X 1000/ Can Am Commander Maverick/ Talon 1000R 1000X, CFMOTO ZFORCE 500 TRAIL / 800 TRAIL / 800 EX / 950 SPORT / 950 H.O. SPORT / 950 H.O. EX..
- 【ELECTROPLATED ALUMINUM BRACKETS】 - The aluminum bracket with black anti-slip pads can help you fix the 2" roll bar better. The red double-sided tape can help you fix the gasket on the bracket, no worry slipping.
- 【3/4 NEW VERSION CLAMPS】 - The 3/4 clamps were designed to accept as many roofs as possible, while retaining a secure fit. The gasket have a toothed design which allows it holds the 1.75" roll bar tightly, better prevent wind and shock when driving in rough roads or racing.
- 【ELIMINATE BLIND SPOTS】 - 15" length convex utv rearview mirror, provides a super wide field of vision for you to easily to prevent blind spots and some traffic accidents, which can improve your safety greatly. The design of the utv rearview mirror back adds stress points to the mirror, making it stronger.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】 - The butterfly clasp design makes it easier to disassemble and install. The brackets provide a steady mounting and 3 adjustment methods for the utv rearview mirror, can be adjusted to the best angle of backside viewing.
The Kemimoto UTV is a high-quality product that offers high adjustability and visibility while riding in rough trails.
7. Kemimoto 3 Way adjustable UTV Rear mirrors
At $105.50, the Kemimoto 3-way adjustment mirrors are the ideal choice. You can adjust the mirrors to a high or low position, depending on your preference. Their 6061 aluminum construction makes them sturdy and durable, allowing you to realize your money’s worth.
The mirrors have a convex lens that maximizes your view. They enable you to change lanes, control your ATV, and park safely. They have a break-away technology that allows them to fold when they hit bushes or branches to prevent damage. The mirror is compatible with Talon, Pioneer 1000, and many other models.
Why is Kemimoto 3 way the best ATV rear view mirror?
- They have a convex lens which provides a wide field of vision, allowing you to be aware of your environment when riding.
- The mirrors are shatter-resistant with an explosion-proof membrane. The membrane prevents injury when they break.
- You can tune them to three different positions depending on what suits you.
- They have a CNC shell design which enhances the break-away feature. The feature allows them to fold to prevent damage when it hits a bush or tree.
- It has low-profile clamps that are compatible with windshields to offer secure fitting and mounting.
- 【 High-quality aluminum】 - UTV side mirrors adopt a CNC shell design with 6061 anodized aluminum material. Top-of-the-line quality is an amazing value, the laser-etched logo will look fantastic!
- 【Adjust the Angle You Want】 - This kemimoto sxs mirrors have 3 adjustable, you can easily find a setting that works for you, with any cage, makes the field of view more open. The rear view mirrors have a small convex mirror, which can maximize your view with wide angle in the vehicle.
- 【 Compatible with Windshield 】 - Ultra-thin clamps for this rzr side mirrors were designed to accept as many windshields as possible, at the same time, retaining a secure fit. The profile clamps are adjustable. What you get is a pair of side mirrors and a wrench, easy to install and remove.
- 【Break-Away Feature】 - Maverick X3 mirrors which provide a breakaway feature, allow the mirror to fold in when it hits the trees or wall while parking, avoid causing damage to hurt your mirror. Explosion-proof membrane makes you can replace the Glass without throwing the shell.
- 【 Fitment】 - Aluminum mirrors widely compatible with 2014-2022 Talon, Pioneer 1000, Polaris RZR all models, PRO XP, Can-Am X3, Maverick, Kawasaki Teryx, Rhino, cfmoto ZFORCE and any 1.6inch - 2inch roll bar.
The Kemimoto 3way adjustment glass mirrors enhance visibility and are durable, making them worth every penny.
Factors to Consider When Selecting the Best ATV Rear View Mirror
The following factors will enable you to make a noble choice.
It will help if you consider selecting a rear view mirror that is easy to install. Most of the ATV mirrors take a minute or more, whether you have the technical expertise or none. What is interesting is that you can use your hands to screw the mirror stems and housing.
The ATV rear view mirror needs to be adjustable to find the best viewing angle. Its adjustability depends on the ball joints that connect to the mirror to give them 360-degree rotation. Being flexible increases your field of vision. It also prevents accidents or hitting blackspots while riding.
When selecting mirrors, it is best to choose one with mounting hardware for easy installation. With a clamp, you will enable you to mount the mirror to the handlebar. Handlebars come in different sizes, but they have an industry standard.
You need to tighten or loosen the mounting clamps to fit the diameter of the handlebar. Good handlebars need to be adjustable and fit the diameter of 5/8 to 1 inch.
Stems and Uprights
The construction of stems is from steel and aluminum material which are sturdy and durable. Also, some high-quality plastic makes ultralight stems. There are different sizes, and you need to select one that suits you. The standard length of the majority is 5.5 inches. However, there are no stems shorter than 5 inches for safety purposes.
Mirrors are either convex or flat. Whichever you choose depends on your preference. The convex mirrors are the best. They have a magnification element that enables you to see objects without straining. They are waterproof with rubber layers to prevent shattering when riding the ATV on a rough trail.
On the other hand, plastic mirrors have no magnification. They are not weather resistant and may not give you the worth of your money.
How do I mount mirrors on a UTV with a windshield?
When you are purchasing a UTV mirror, ensure to buy one that is compatible with your windscreen. It will save you time and energy.
To install the mirror:
- Test if there is space between the windshield and the roll cage bar. The area is to enable you to slip the clamp to the position you prefer.
- If the mirror fits, remove the windshield from the UTV to provide maximum space to mount it. Removing the windscreen prevents it from scratching or shattering during installation.
- Tighten the clamps to your preferred location to hold the mirror. When you complete installing, return the windshield and align it.
- What if the space between the windscreen and the roll cage is not sufficient? It would be best if you involve a professional dealer in cutting a small notch of the windshield. The space you create will accommodate the clamps that secure the mirror.
Inquiries - Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the answers to your frequently asked questions.
When storing an ATV, should the rearview mirrors fold in?
The answer is no. Folding in a while in storage will compromise the mirror’s sturdiness. While riding, the mirrors will enable you to have a clear view of your surrounding.
Are there separate mirrors for left- and right-handed people?
Yes, the mirrors are for specific hand size use because of their design and attachment to the handlebars.
Is a glass mirror preferable than one made of plastic film?
Yes, glass mirrors offer a superior view and are weather resistant. They are also durable and sturdy, offering you value for your money.
What are better, convex mirrors or flat?
Convex mirrors give a better view compared to flat mirrors. You can adjust them to a specific level to enhance visibility.
What is the optimal mirror size for you to use?
You should select a mirror according to your preference. For example, one with the size of the palm of your hands is ideal for your ATV. 3.3*4.9 inches is the most preferred size among clients.
Many utility vehicles don’t come with mirrors, and you need to select the best one for your ATV. Select one that is adjustable, easy installation, and comes with mounting devices.
I wish you the best as you use the recommendations in this article to realize value for your money.
About the Author
Tammy Dameron is a motor blogger. He is specialized in motor and engine mechanism. For the last decade, he has been writing and covering the motor industry, studying vehicles and working with renowned motor company.